01 September, 2009

After a long time of just sitting and waiting I can not take this anymore. From now on I will be writing about the truth behind "the religion of peace" and I will not hold back.

I will write about any and all atrocities that are committed in the name of Islam here in Sweden, in Europe, or on the other side of the world in Australia. This is a place where I will publish the truth and my interpretation of that truth. If anyone has any objections to this, please feel free to comment of these, both positive and negative comments are welcomed. Whatever your perspective, in the end you will come to realise that Islam is slowly taking over, day by day, week by week.

I am at this time reading the Qu'ran, and I find it very insightful. The book so far has laid down rules and laws of existence. It – however – it is in no way peaceful.

On every page so far it has called for the segregation of peoples. It preaches that Muslims are a higher class of citizens and that all others are not worthy. It insights distrust and inequality.

I will continue to read on and see where it gets me. I will quote lines from the Qu'ran here and explore these lines.
Now I wanted to include something in the first posting that would be an image of this blog. There is that I could think of that was better that this:

Today there is nothing that symbolises the violent nature of the Islamic faith than this image. The riots and problems that it has caused have been absolutely outrageous. The burning of embassies and the burning of flags was just insanity.

It also symbolises something else that is a given right to anyone who lives in a western democratic country. The freedom of expression, and the freedom of speech. This person had the opinion that Mohammed was Terrorist. This is his opinion. If the Muslim people on the world do not want to see this then do not read the magazine. It is that simple.

The reactions from this were as follows:

No comments: